What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Next, a classification of cookies is made based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, despite the fact that they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, which provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal to use them.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to Rue Vintage 74 SL.
Below we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
Purpose and more information
Control the subscription window to the Newsletter so that it does not open again: Conservation: one week
Google Analytics: Analysis and measurement of visits. Conservation: 2 years
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject third-party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed); – Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer to allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke said acceptance at any time using the "Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on", by accessing the following web page and following the instructions detailed there: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es